Thursday 10 March 2011

Facebook Social Media One-Stop Shop for Small Businesses

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we have just launched the Social Media One-Stop Shop on Facebook. The One-Stop Shop is specially designed to cater for the needs of small businesses for the new social media.

Small businesses, in particular, have found it difficult to catch up with what social media and social networks can offer. Many of whom are lagging behind and have failed to engage their current and potential customers online.

Social Revitalizer, the developer of Social RSS app, has developed a complete range of services, enabling small businesses to have a unique presence on Facebook and other social media channels. We also integrate these channels into the Facebook fan page of the business. In addition, we provide up-to-date advice to small businesses as to how to go about to engage and entertain their customers and potential clients.

More details to follow:

http://on.fb.me/f8qMOc

Social RSS

7 comments:

  1. We are pleased to announce that we have just launched the Social Media One-Stop Shop on Facebook. The One-Stop Shop is specially designed to cater for the needs of small businesses for the new social media. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, I just stumbled your site and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. I will subscribe to your feed and I hope you write again very soon! cheapest smm reseller panel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the web the easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get irked even as other folks consider worries that they just don’t recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks cheap panel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to use some experts of this for a report I am doing I hope that would be okay. buy‌ ‌Instagram‌ ‌followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. certainly, the environmental news theses days are not so good but there are other good news too like opening of new forest reserves“ cheap panel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and net and this is actually annoying. A good blog with interesting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it. cheap panel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wan’t going to comment as this posts a bit old now, but just wanted to say thanks. buy followers from famoid for Instagram

    ReplyDelete